Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Lake Louise, Canada
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bartender/Mixologist
Fairmont ChÃ¢teau Lake Louise
Bartender - $500 bonus*
New-hire colleagues that attend their scheduled orientation between April 25 - May 30, 2022 are eligible for $500 bonus upfront! *
As a Bartender at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and flavors that are hallmarks of our restaurant and lounge experience. Your warm, attentive guest service and passion for mixology is worth raising a glass to. Together, let's turn moments into memories.
To learn more about our lifestyle and location visit our website: www.lakelouisejobs.com
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Access to our Lifestyle Program activities
- One duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and over 5,000 properties with Accor
Your experience and skills include:
- Prepare beverage orders including a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all products available to the guest and to keep Servers informed of the availability of bar products
- Ensure the bar is kept in a clean and orderly condition at all times
- Utilize computer operating system for ordering food and beverages and obtaining reports necessary for remittance
- Order stock, maintain inventory control and ensure all beverages sold are accounted for
- Ensure compliance with provincial liquor regulations
- Sell, present and serve beverages in accordance with hotel standards
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, and actively participate in health and safety initiatives
- Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned
You may be required to work on holidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of your application to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meet these requirements as needed. Your team and working environment:
- Minimum one year of experience working in food and beverage, preferably in a restaurant environment required
- Previous bartending experience required
- Demonstrates knowledge and interest in wines, liquor and beer
- Self-motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions
- Demonstrates initiative, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
- Physically fit to lift trays repeatedly, stand and walk for the duration of the shift
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
* Bonus Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible employees must attend their scheduled hotel orientation date.
- Applicable for orientation dates between Monday, April 25 - Monday, May 30, 2022 only.
- Payout will be completed through first complete payroll period after completed orientation date.
- All payouts are subject to standard taxes and deductions as per payroll policy.
- If a new hire opts to delay their start date later than the above deadline, the bonus will no longer be applicable.
- Policy is only applicable to the positions specified above.
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reserves the right to modify to update this policy at any time.
CWMR-1890 - CWMR2022