Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bartender (Tandoor Tina Restaurant)
25hours Hotel One Central
Bartender (Ernst Biergarten)
We are currently looking for Bartender (Ernst Biergaten) to join the pre-opening tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND JOIN THE 25h TRIBE!
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- You'll take care of our guests - hand in glove with your colleagues, and from early till late
- You'll get everything ready for the shift, and take care to ensure that it's all cleared away again afterwards
- You'll work independently, even when the going is hectic and your feet hurt and you'll help, serve, mix drinks.
- You'll help out wherever things are the most hectic, and every day you'll learn something new
- You'll know all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions)
- You'll manage the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
- You'll serves guests at the bar, organising his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers
- You'll apply the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale
Your team and working environment:
- You've completed a hotel & catering course, and have gained experience in a bar
- You can motivate your fellow staff and take joint responsibility for planning staff duties and organising the bar.
- You're keen to work in a bar and gain your first experience there.
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS