Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Hyderabad, India
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 21 Nov 2022
Job Role : Bartender
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ40092
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2023-01-06
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Hyderabad Airport
- Responsible for overall Bar supervision, planning, control and coordination of all activities of the team engaged in the operations of the department.
- Ensure that the beverages prepared and served in the assigned area are according to standard recipes and with excellent quality.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of Novotel Hyderabad Airport should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Identify any pilferage and ensure all bar inventories are up to date and submit the bar discrepancies reports on time.
- Assist the Assistant Manager -Food & Beverage to prepare and submit in the required format all information necessary for budgeting timeously and accurately.
- Ensure to upgrade & update with the trends, practices and equipment in food and beverage preparation and service in the bar.
- Ensure to set up the equipment and prepare bar mise-en-place in accordance with bar policy.
- Ensure on a daily basis that the Bar checklist is maintained and team adheres to religiously.
- Ensure to possess working knowledge of wine, cocktail and mixing all beverages.
- Ensure that daily beverage inventory journal, bar opening and closing stock are noted and initiate requisitions in accordance to the established par stock.
- Ensure that Food & Beverage Attendant -Bar maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at bar counter, bar cabinets, shelves, floor and service pantry for smooth operation.
- A passion of flair/ juggling will be added advantage
Knowledge and Experience
- Secondary / High school education / Hotel Management Degree
- Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times