Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
04 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Kea Lani - Maui
Share your passion for culture with our guests and be their trusted guide as they visit the island we call home. As a Beach Attendant, you will provide beach services to our registered Guests to create memorable experiences.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
Your experience and skills include:
- Ensure all beach chairs are well maintained and clean. Set up and tear down consistently in accordance to guidelines
- Assist guests in finding a location on the beach, setting up their area as requested
- Inform guests about safety flags, ocean conditions and safety precautions
- Ensure that overall cleanliness and maintenance of beach exceeds expectations
- Maintain atmosphere of aloha spirit by providing engaging, personalized, timely, and efficient service to our discerning guests
Licenses or Certificates
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- 1 year experience in customer service
- Previous experience in luxury hotel environment desirable involving multi-tasking, attention to detail, and customer service
Your team and working environment:
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Tuberculosis clearance
- Valid Driver License
- Water Safety Certification is an asset
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull 60 lbs
- Must be able to withstand very warm and sunny conditions
- Constant standing and walking
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling
- Requires grasping, writing, repetitive motions, listening, hearing and visual acuity
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
It is the policy of AccorHotels to see and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS