Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bell Attendant / Porter (Full-Time)
Bell Attendant (Full-Time)
Join our Guest Services team! We are looking for a dynamic individual who will ensure our guests have an exceptional hotel experience.
What's in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K
- Complimentary Shift Meal
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academy designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Responsible for the warm arrival of our guests at the front door
- Promptly offer luggage assistance
- Answer guest queries in an informative and helpful way
- Assist concierge desk
- Flexible shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Other duties as assigned
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to:
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Computer literacy required for all new and ongoing training programs conducted virtually
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment, and without supervision
- Ability to multi task and work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents. Your team and working environment:
- Exert physical effort in transporting Guest items (i.e. boxes, luggage & miscellaneous items) (50-150 pounds/occasionally more) throughout the hotel.
- Ensure various physical movements throughout the work areas
- Reach 1-2 feet
- Remain in stationary position for 1 hour throughout work shift.
- Constant walking, and occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Frequent lifting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting
Fairmont Dallas, located in the Arts District of downtown Dallas, offers 545 elegant guestrooms and suites, with over 73,000 square feet of banqueting and meeting space. For over 50 years, Fairmont Dallas has been the setting for countless civic, social cultural, convention and corporate events, but more importantly the setting for thousands of memories. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS