Job Description For BELL VALET - Full Time - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel)
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
BELL VALET - Full Time - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa This position handles the greeting of all guests as then enter and exit the hotel, and assists with the parking of vehicles and the handling of luggage.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Including the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Assist all guests during and throughout their arrival and departure.
- Maintain cleanliness, safety and order in all of his/her work areas.
- Insure all complaints are handled in a caring and professional manner with the proper follow-up action taken. Follow up logged and communicated to Front Drive Manager.
- Be a Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa ambassador, an essential first or last contact for our VIP's and group guests.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all other hotel departments, especially the Director of Front Office Operations/Guest Services Manager/Supervisor, and the Front Desk/Royal Services/Bell staff.
- Assist the Front Office Managers in various projects, completing assigned work in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate Golf Club movements
- Understanding and consistently practicing all aspects of the Fairmont/ACCOR/LQA and other aspects of "Bell person & Valet" service standards
- Assisting with replacing propane at the fire-pits
- Covering up the fire-pits and outdoor furniture during inclement weather
- Ensure the outdoor furniture is neatly arrange and organize.
- Assisting with all & any food service items & other equipment being returned to their respective departments
- Managing the inventory and maintenance of the bikes and bike equipment, along with the lawn games and setting up & storing the lawn games daily
- Actively supporting all hotel committees (Green, RiiSE, Healthy & Safety, Guest Satisfaction, Heart of House)
- Reporting all engineering, maintenance and housekeeping requests & concerns
- Immaculate grooming
- Able to lift 30 pounds and to walk up and down 3 flights of stairs
- Have a clean valid CA divers license
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITES: N/A Your experience and skills include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your team and working environment:
- Ability to smile warmly and sincerely and express his/her thoughts and actions in a professional manner.
- Strong communication skills to interact with all types of guests and employee situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and in guest contact areas and prioritize information quickly.
- Ability to organize and prioritize based on guest needs to maintain team flow and efficiency.
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of Wine Country. As one big team, we know that only together we can do amazing things. A community of service professionals coming together with a common purpose to welcome, connect, and serve others. Visa Requirements:
Applicants must be able to provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS