Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bellman
MÃ¶venpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Contemporary, modern and elegant 5-star accommodation, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai's thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city's most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel offers its guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers is is highly convenient for business activities or leisure as suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests and assist in/out of vehicles by opening doors in a gracious and courteous manner. Extend particular assistance to children, elderly and specially abled guests.
- Inform guests of vehicle parking procedures, if necessary, and direct Valet Parkers accordingly.
- Attend review of daily event sheet with Bell Captain and be familiar with regular guests.
- Be knowledgeable about hotel facilities, updated on activities, promotions and happenings in the hotel/city to provide accurate information.
- Assist Valet Parkers in issuing valet ticket to guests.
- Direct flow of traffic at hotel driveways ensuring maximum safety.
- Coordinate with security for the strict implementation of safety procedures.
- Handle guests' luggage promptly and professionally, using safe handling techniques.
- Deputize for Bellmen when necessary in retrieving/loading guest items from cars, busses, vans and carts.
- Grasp, lift, carry and/or load luggage and packages onto a bell cart to transport items to hotel lobby.
- Ensure that all luggage is retrieved and loaded/unloaded on to/from correct vehicle with guest. Always re-confirm with guests that correct number of luggage had been loaded/unloaded before allowing the vehicle to move.
- Respond to queries positively.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards, including all safety policies
- Report "Lost & Found" items.
- Perform other duties as assigned and requested
- Other tasks as assigned
- Passion for Guest Service
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS