We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Ha Noi/Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Concierge
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ6217
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Hanoi Thai Ha
This position is responsible for the receipt of guests' luggage and ensuring correct delivery to and from rooms, cars and airport. The Bellman also assists guests with inquiries and fulfilling other service requests in compliance with all brand standards and departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Secondary / High school education
- Good reading and oral proficiency in both Vietnamese and English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- No experience is required, training will be provided
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.