Job Description For Bellman
Fairmont Century Plaza
As a Bellman, you are creating the guest's initial impression of Fairmont Century Plaza at arrival and setting the tone for the remainder of the stay. You will generally act as hosts-at-large, greeting guests at the lobby and assisting them with their luggage, and ensuring the guests feel at ease in their room and on property throughout their stay.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
Your experience and skills include:
- Ensure that the surrounding areas in the lobby level and main entrance are clean
- Assist guests during and throughout their arrival and departure experience including but not limited to delivering and storing luggage
- Conduct room orientations to explain features of the room such as how to operate the television, telephone, in-room movie system, etc.
- Offer information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interests, and entertainment attractions
Your team and working environment:
- Service-focused personality with previous luxury customer service experience
- Strong communication skills to interact with all types of guests
- Ability to work and multi-task well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, high volume, guest-centric environment
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the "Western White House," (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza's place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment. Visa Requirements:
Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS