We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Philadelphia/United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 13 May 2022
Job Role : Concierge
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ14177
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-10
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square
Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel - Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberté Lounge, the "in-place" to gather and mingle for Philly's finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team!
We are a team of passionate ambassadors that always want to go above and beyond to ensure our guests are happy!
What's in it for you:
- Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
What you will be doing:
- Using your excellent personable skills you will be warmly welcoming guests and providing the highest level of service processing check-ins and check-outs and assisting with special requests.
- You enjoy multitasking ensuring luggage is being delivered, stored accurately and promptly, delivering packages to rooms and assisting where needed!
- Going the extra mile for a guest is your passion!
- Provide any guest feedback to your team and leaders that may help in making guests have an amazing experience.
Your experience and skills include:
- An individual with passion for delivering great customer service and ensuring guests will walk away feeling they made the right choice to stay at our property!
- A hotel superstar that is flexible with hours, with attention to detail and has multi-tasking abilities
- You are energized by helping guests, giving directions of the hotel and the local area.
- You are a team player and like making things easier for your department and colleagues. If there's a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
Your team and working environment:
- We are a team of passionate ambassadors that always want to go above and beyond to ensure our guests are happy!
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/