Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Kohala Coast, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Binchotan Bar & Grill Foodrunner
Fairmont Orchid - Hawaii
Binchotan Bar & Grill - Foodrunner
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that hallmarks our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued. Your ability to coordinate various steps of restaurant service allows you to support the front of house team and ensure a seamless dining experience for our guests.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Experience the beauty, culture and adventures that await on Hawai'i Island
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full-time permanent status
- 401(k)/retirement savings plan and matching program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to grow from obtaining professional development through Accor's exclusive online learning platform
- Duty meal in our staff cafeteria
- Employee Travel Program
- Discounts on food & beverage and spa services
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and friendly service
- Assist servers in proper garnishing of all menu items offered
- Continually monitor the quality of all menu items being served, adjusting when necessary
- Distribute food orders out to the service floor utilizing proper luxury-premium techniques and standards.
- Ensure a positive first impression of the restaurant for our guests through detailed cleanliness, set-up and delivery.
- Organized and a great team player
- Passionate about maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Provide the necessary State and Federal Requirements to work in Food and Beverage
Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining U.S. work authorization. Your team and working environment:
Explore the long-running creative culinary exchange between Hawaii and Japan firsthand at our traditional northern Japanese grill. Robatayaki is a centuries old practice of fireside cooking.
Expect sweet, delicate seafood and seasonal local vegetables fire-roasted to a juicy, tender inside and pleasingly charred outside, serving sizzling hot off the grill: tiger prawns and mahi mahi, wagyu beef and smoked pork belly with shishito peppers. The aromas are nothing less than divine. Share robata on the terrace or order handcrafted stand-outs sea urchin eggs, octopus and abalone at the 14-seat sushi bar over artisan cocktails. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS #LI-KK2