Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Body Worker - Part Time
Fairmont Pacific Rim
Body Worker - Part Time
Your experience and skills include:
- Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our guests at Well & Being Spa. As a Body Worker our guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guests have a memory to share. Come as you are!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and product line trainings
- Competitive wage, attractive commission, 5* gratuities, paid vacation, extensive benefits package & global perks & privileges
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Maintain availability and dedication to The Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Pacific Rim, being available to work weekends, holidays, and evenings as needed.
- Provide necessary information to compile complete guest records.
- Perform 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90 minute massages and body treatments while accommodating guest's needs and creating individualized experiences
- Drive and dedication towards the common goal of Forbes 5 star rating
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times; ensure all equipment is in safe working order
Your team and working environment:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Certificate from accredited school of Body Work
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
- First aid must be current
- Previous experience in a spa is an asset
- At the ocean's edge- a modern spa oasis with its breathtaking harbour views in a fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Working with a team of passionate wellness professionals
- Providing treatments in an urban sanctuary using high quality and results driven product lines
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS