Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Breakfast Cook
Pullman Brisbane King George Square
Pullman and Mercure Brisbane King George Square is located in the CBD and is Brisbane's largest contemporary style hotel, featuring 438 guestrooms, extensive conferencing facilities for up to 1000 people, and several dining outlets including Goldfinch Restaurant and Award Winning Rooftop Bar, Sixteen Antlers.
We are currently seeking a passionate Breakfast Cook to join our friendly & professional Kitchen team.
In this role you will:
To be a successful in the role you will have:
- Assist with ordering necessary food items accordingly to business needs and demands.
- Prepare mis-en place as required.
- Prepare and present menu items showing variety and flair, within the cost margins specified by the hotel.
- Ensure strict stock rotation and minimum wastage, whereby you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining stock control procedures.
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy. Ensure all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned.
- Trade qualification and relevant experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for food and displaying very high standards of production and presentation
- You have a working understanding of and the ability to maintain food safety standards
- Excellent communication skills
- You have the capacity to multi task and cope well under pressure
- You have current working rights within Australia
- Available to work a rotating 7day roster incuding early mornings, late evenings, weekends and public holidays
In return for your commitment we offer fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.