Hotels & Resorts
Santa Monica/United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bungalow Manager
Fairmont Miramar - Hotel & Bungalows
Reporting to The Bungalow General Manager, The Bungalow Manager will oversee the day to day operations of The Bungalow as well as maintain our high level of training for our employees and supervisors.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
Reporting to The Bungalow General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Your experience and skills include:
- Actively participate in the operations of The Bungalow in order to gain the confidence and respect of all employees
- Work in close cooperation with outlet supervisors to pin-point areas for improvement and implement changes
- Develop and implement training programs tailored for the individual outlets based on outlet standards of performance (ie. wine seminar, up selling, responsible alcohol service)
Your team and working environment:
- 3 years Food and Beverage supervisory experience required, multi outlet experience preferred
- Familiarity with hotel operating systems and software, including ACCPAC, Hyperion, Microsoft Office, Micros, Opera PMS, Excel.
- Post secondary education in Hotel estaurant Management an asset
Situated atop the scenic bluffs overlooking Santa Monica Beach, Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is just a stone's throw away from some of Southern California's best attractions including Santa Monica Pier and its historic carousel as well as Third Street Promenade -- famous for its fine restaurants, live entertainment, movie theatres, shopping, local artists' scene and a weekly farmer's market. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLES