Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Business Development Executive
- Execute and manage all the activity related to sales and events department on administrative matters.
- Prepare and participate in the selected sales activities on off the property.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service to internal and external customers.
- Serve as an in-house salesperson who will handle inquiries and leads that come through various other channels.
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Previous sales experience is an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Microsoft Windows applications and/or relevant computer applications required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guests needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.