Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Business Events Executive
Mantra Epping is a new 214 room hotel in the thriving area of Epping, located 35 minutes north of Melbourne CBD. Situated only moments from Melbourne's Wholesale Markets, we aim to capture the hearts of our local clientele through genuine service and market-fresh produce. Located in the commercial growth corridor and designed by leading Australian architects and interior designers, Mantra Epping represents a new standard in corporate accommodation. We have a range of styles, "state of the art" conference facilities for up to 500 delegates, and a full range of food & beverage facilities, all designed to ensure the ultimate stay experience.
We are looking for a Business Events Executiveon a Full time or Part time basis
This role is suitable for a vibrant sale professional who enjoys working across different market segments. Supporting the whole client journey; assisting with sales leads.
What is the role all about?
What you need to be successful:
- Business Development for the Corporate & MICE market
- Ability to work autonomously while being flexible and proactive
- Work proactively to meet targets and implement corrective actions as needed
- Identify and develop a pipeline of new opportunities for Mantra Epping
- Pro-active sales focus to maximize leads & opportunities for Mantra Epping
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products & promote relevant benefits
- Provide our Director of Sales and Marketing with a monthly schedule of planned activities including pipeline business being targeted within region
- Well-rounded marketing skills and understanding across all channels
- Produce engaging business updates and content
- Help create promotional and branding content
- Implement a personal sales call plan that is adaptable to business needs and flexible with market trends
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with current customer base
- Identify and convert sales leads into new business opportunities
- Conduct Market Research to source new corporate rooms business
- Accurately record call plan activities, contacts, rate structure and other pertinent client information in the Sales databas
Why work for Accor?
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Proven sales experience within the hotel market or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills with guests and colleagues
- Driven to achieve results and deliver luxury experiences for our guests
- Exceptional relationship management
- A proactive approach to securing business
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.
In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .