Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Business Solutions Manager
Business Solutions Manager
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, be all you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Our Tech superstars are searching for a Business Solutions Manager to join their team where they will be responsible for the implementation, integration and development of this function across our hotel network.
If you are looking for the next step up in your career and you want to work amongst some fabulous colleagues then you may only be a few clicks away from starting this new journey!
Here is a further insight into some of the wonderful things you will be involved in:
Your experience and skills include:
- Implement and train hotels to new digital and application solutions offered by AccorHotels which are related or connected with the distribution platform, reservation system and tracking system
- Understand the strategic and tactical objectives of the Sales, Marketing, Distribution and Loyalty department to anticipate how this will impact the delivery of the IT system and the hotel's ability to get the maximum value from it
- Act as an escalation point concerning Revenue Management Systems and Support to ensure smooth maintenance of the business relationship
- Coordinate new PMS configurations & training with hotels (internal & outsourced)
- Follow IT Governance practices as defined by Digital Services and Technologies Management, including Change Management and project tracking processes
What is in it for you:
- Min. 5 years' experience in IT or in a hotel industry
- Bachelor's degree or higher level of education (preferred in Computer Sciences or Hospitality Management)
- Advanced English, any other European language is a plus
- Experience in managing different projects
- Knowledge expertise of PMS, POS and Revenue Management systems will be an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Solution oriented
- Good at building & managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Hospitality experience is considered as an important advantage
- Unique opportunity to develop your career with worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders
- Office with modern design & activity based working concept located in the center of Warsaw
- Package of benefits and perks of working for Accor, including discounts for hotels worldwide, Sports Card and private medical healthcare, public transport co-financing
- Workation weeks: Once a year, two weeks during the summer, you'll have the freedom to work from anywhere you'd like: your Hometown, a New-York skyscraper, a Villa in Bali ...
- Work in a multi-national team
- Hybrid way of working (3 days in the office + 2 days at home)
- Talent development opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility activities
PLEASE APPLLY WITH CV IN ENGLISH
Do what you love. Care for the world. Dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS