Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Business Solutions Specialist
Business Solutions Specialist
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, be all you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Join our Business Solutions team as a Specialist where you will play a pivotal role in supporting our hotel population in the rollout of numerous projects and Oracle. Managing change within an evolving organisation and stakeholder management will all be essential skills you will already poses before applying for this role.
With all the serious stuff aside, our Tech Team are a great bunch! They are joint together in unity, focused on getting tasks done and having a good time whilst doing so!
Are you still interested? Continue reading for more:
Your experience and skills include:
- You will have Operational ownership of support cases related to PMS and POS ensuring all customer related issues are fulfilled
- Collaboration is key!
- Planning/ execution of capacity expansion projects and automation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Handle customer escalations and provide technical support in the areas of your influence.
- Improve our operational capabilities by developing runbooks and creating documentation to enable customers to self-diagnose problems.
- Will be responsible to train the Trainers on Third-partner suppliers who deliver SPOC and First level support on Accor applications to improve the quality of services (Trainers to Trainer)
- Responsible to specify new functionalities, new applications, evolution or localization that is essential for hotels and partners
- Constantly review actual processes and offer solutions using new technologies and/or applications
- Follow IT Governance practices as defined by Digital Services and Technologies
- Management, including Change Management and project tracking processes
- Use the Ticket tool system and encourage hotels to use it
What is in it for you:
- Min. 3 years' experience in IT or in a hotel industry
- Bachelor's degree or higher level of education (preferred in Computer Sciences or Hospitality Management)
- Advanced English, any other European language is a plus
- Experience in managing different projects
- Analytical skills
- Solution oriented
- Good at building & managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Hospitality experience is considered as an important advantage
- Unique opportunity to develop your career with worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders
- Office with modern design & activity based working concept located in the center of Warsaw
- Package of benefits and perks of working for Accor, including discounts for hotels worldwide, Sports Card and private medical healthcare, public transport co-financing
- Workation weeks: Once a year, two weeks during the summer, you'll have the freedom to work from anywhere you'd like: your Hometown, a New-York skyscraper, a Villa in Bali ...
- Work in a multi-national team
- Hybrid way of working (3 days in the office + 2 days at home)
- Talent development opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility activities
PLEASE APPLLY WITH CV IN ENGLISH
Do what you love. Care for the world. Dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS