Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Butler
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
The role encompasses a spectrum of responsibilities from pre-arrival, arrival, in-house and departure arrangements. The Butler will strive to listen attentively, observe the little details, and personalise interactions with the aim to anticipate and be intuitive of residents' needs and wants. An ambassador of the hotel, well-rounded in all areas of the hotel, including Rooms, Food and Beverage, Spa and other touched areas.
EXECUTES BUTLER CORE TASKS
- Takes responsibility and ownership in creating personal connections through emotional luxury between Butlers and guests.
- Engages and customises check-in procedures, suite set-up, suite orientation, offers welcome drink, itinerary and dining recommendations and bookings, through observation and interactions anticipate and be intuitive of residents' needs and wants.
- Orchestrates the celebrations of residents' special occasions, resolves resident feedback, serves daily amenities and offers assistance for departure arrangements and provides fond farewell.
- Tasks include unpacking, packing, laundry, shoe-shine and in-room dining service, promptly answers any resident calls and emails and communicates with respective departments.
- Ensures service standards and individual performance are aligned with Accor Hotels Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
IMPROVES QUALITY OF PRODUCT AND SERVICES
- Ensures guests receive the experience as detailed brand Standard Operation Procedure (SOP), Sofitel Local Standard Operation Procedure (LSOP) as well as Forbes 5 star / Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards, and aims to achieve the scores and goals set by management.
- Adheres to Work Safety and Health (WSH) policies and procedures and ensures all direct reports and peers are trained in and follow WSH guidelines.