Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Butler
Head Butler-Sofitel Shahd Almadina
We are looking for an experienced Head Butler, who will play a vital role in overseeing the daily operations of the Butlers team, filled with purpose in actions to contribute and deliver experiences that are astounding and superlative. Guides and inspires the Butlers through examples, innovative-thinker, embodies a strong sense of leadership, communicator who creates an atmosphere that is positive for both team and residents.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- To constantly monitor guest service level, ensuring a maximum guest satisfaction.
- Establish good public relations with all guests
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning guests
- Acts as the reference team member for guests during their stay and ensures that all requests from guests are made possible or are followed up
- Receives, records, and distributes various reports via the Opera system
- always transmits guest requests and preferences accurately to the team
- Executes the annual upsell strategy and achieves all goals as set by management and cooperates with the Front Office team in promoting inter-hotel sales and in-house restaurants and facilities.
- Ensures guests receive the experience as detailed in brand Standard Operation Procedure (SOP), Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards, and aims to achieve the scores and goals set by management.
Your team and working environment:
- Luxury five star experience necessary
- Prior formalized training as a butler is highly regarded
- Strong leadership qualities, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- High level of integrity, enthusiasm, dedication and support for continuous improvement.
- Must be a self-starter, coach & mentor who can inspire the team to perform their best.
- Flexible management style to meet challenge of a changing work environment.
Sofitel Shahd Al-madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, Three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand's unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS