Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Butler
Al Areen Palace & Spa by Accor
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your service skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our front office butler team.
What is in it for you:
Your experience and skills include:
- Opportunity to join us in our rebranding journey and to be part of the first Raffles in Bahrain
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Greet all arriving guests and offer a detailed orientation of their Villa and its facilities.
- Co-ordinate with room service, all food and beverage items served in rooms and subsequent removal of used items.
- Co-ordinate the servicing of guest villa and assist Housekeeping in the cleaning and servicing of all rooms to required standard, check that rooms are serviced to standard.
- Maintain the guest's personal items, clothing and wardrobes in a clean, neat fashion throughout their stay.
- Collect, process, check, deliver all guests valet requirements, perform simple pressing of guest clothing as necessary.
- Unpack and pack guest's luggage as required by guests request.
- Ensure Butler's pantry in a clean orderly manner at all times.
- Maintain stock and charge in suite bars.
- Assist guest with room and local information; make bookings and reservations as required by guest.
- Assist as required in the following areas, restaurant, reception, luggage services, back of house cleaning and maintenance.
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS