We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Melbourne, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 28 May 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ27855
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-07-24
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
150 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
Accor Hospitality Services delivers our world class hotel offerings & un-rivalled service levels in environments not confined by the walls of a hotel. We are revolutionary in our thinking and we are revolutionising the meaning of hospitality.
We are searching for our next Revolutionists to join our Hospitality Services team in the position of Part Time Café All Rounder, based within Wesley Place Precinct, Melbourne. Reporting to the Café Manager, you will be responsible for curating outstanding experiences for tenants, visitors & stakeholders alike.
Are you a friendly, energetic go getter who loves remembering regular customers and welcoming new ones?
Do friends say you make the best cup of coffee? Are you a natural leader who loves helping your team to be their absolute best?
Are you ready to apply your Food & Beverage skills in a professional corporate luxury environment?
As our next Café All Rounder, you will:
- Be confident in your ability to help customers and have excellent communication skills
- Take food & beverage orders and run food & drinks
- Set up and pack down of the Café area following service periods
- Handle customer enquiries and complains in a professional manner and with a high standard of customer service
- Maintain and follow health, safety and security procedures at all times
- Always present yourself in a put-together, professional manner while retaining a high regard for personal grooming
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar position is advantageous however not essential
- Passion and enthusiasm for work in the hospitality and food industry
- Available to work on weekdays as the café is closed on weekends
- Exceptional organisation and communicative skills
- Australian working rights with the ability to work across a varied roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .