Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Cafeteria Attendant
Position : Cafeteria Attendant
Department : Culinary
Reports to : Executive Chef, Chef De Cuisine, Sous Chef, Cafeteria Supervisor
The Cafeteria Attendant is responsible for sanitation and hygiene/ ensure all food and drink are prepared on time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensuring the cafeteria is fully stocked and the menu Print at all times.
- Notifying the Supervisor or kitchen Chef of any shortage.
- Clean the Cafeteria area inside and ensure they are safe and hygienic at all times.
- Check that all cafeteria facilities, equipment, Tables and chairs are in good order and to report any damage.
- Follow the normal operating plan, ensuring correct opening and closing times and setting up and clearing down as required.
- Assist Chefs with preparing food, ensuring these are ready on time.
- Monitor expenditure, stock, wastage and use-by dates.
General knowledge of the preparation, cooking and serving of food in large quantities; general knowledge of food quality and values: general knowledge of the practices used in receiving and storing food in large quantities; general knowledge of Cafeteria sanitation and safety measures used in food handling and in the operation, cleaning and care of utensils, equipment and work area; ability to supervise the work of others; ability to prepare reports; ability to work with others in a close fast paced environment must be organized and be able to complete reports and documents in a timely manner. REQUIREMENTS
Proficient in English language
Basic Food Safety Hygiene Training
Minimum 3 years' experience in food industry