Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Front Office Agent
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Call Centre Executive
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. The Call Centre Executive will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience to come when they arrive! He/she will handle all calls, inquiries and reservation bookings with enthusiasm and maximise room revenue at every opportunity.
What is in it for you:
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
- Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
- Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
- Our World is Your Playground. A world-class lifestyle hotel in the heart of Orchard Road, where playfulness meets peak performance; creativity meets innovation; business meets sucess. At Pullman Singapore Orchard, we don't do ordinary. Pioneering and stylish, guests can push their boundaries in 326 guestrooms and suites, trend setting F&B outlets and immersive relaxtion zone; not to happen the happening lobby. Challenging the status quo, we are redefining hospitality with seamless, fun, cool and smart interactions.
- Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/