We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Makati/Philippines
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 30 Nov 2021
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ35842
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 28 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- Be able to execute projects and action plans that will help develop new accounts and leads and eventually turn into confirmed business for the hotel.
- Implement business plans on acquisitions, retention, and development of new accounts.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service to internal and external customers.
- University/ College degree in a related disciple required.
- Knowledge of meeting space capacities pertaining to health and safety procedures and terminology of meeting room set ups.
- Good understanding of all hotel departments, particularly housekeeping, front office, banquets and kitchen.