Job Description For Chef de Cuisine
Chef de Cuisine
Chef de Cuisine is responsible for creation of menus and standard recipes maintain and control production of the highest quality products, supervising the Colleagues in efficient manner, strive to keep the working hours to the most efficient. Without compromising quality, maintain hygiene and safety standards as per company guidelines. Create a departmental culture of motivation, team spirit and creativity.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
Your experience and skills include:
- Direct and supervise the preparation and production of all dishes and ensure that they comply with the prescribed recipes and specifications. Undertake regular checks on the quality of all food items and recommended improvement when necessary.
- Develop a presence in your designated restaurant. Each evening visit the restaurant and meet with guests. Promote Dining destination.
- Determine the required mice-en-place in each section and check the store requisitions. Sign off on prepared requisitions by subordinates.
- Create the menus and produce recipes with Executive Chef. Prepare sample tasting for management when required.
- Review the sale of dishes. Suggest and implement changes to the menu items according to customer's demand and the availability of seasonal ingredients for supervisor's approval.
- Monitor the proper handling and storage of all produce to keep spoilage to a minimum.
- Drive Daily Taste Panel to ensure FB team and Culinary knowledge is challenge daily to ensure great guest experience.
About Raffles Bali:
- Minimum three years' experience as a Chef de Cuisine, in fine dining and Ultra luxury hotel/resort.
- International Experience is a must.
- Great Skills knowledge to be able to teach young colleagues
- Great Knowledge of Indonesian & Mediterranean authentic flavor
- Great understanding of western cooking technique skills
- Knowledgeable on current market situation including hotel and tourism trends
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you - your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, southeast part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS