Job Description For Chef de Partie (Duplicate)
Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
A recognised leader in Hospitality excellence, Accor has been selected as the accommodation services provider for the State Government of Victoria's Quarantine Hub. As artists in service and experts in human connection, we have a proud history of making meaningful memories for our guests, team members, and now, residents! Your role, regardless of your title, will be to ensure the uncompromised service and safety of our residents and your colleagues.
About the Role
- Join a robust kitchen brigade led by our talented and passionate Executive Chef. With people at the core of our business, you will be led as well as a leader, invested in staff, their development and productivity
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to Residents, according to Property standard and within a reasonable timeframe of service working to a la carte and set menus
- Oversee training, growth and development of kitchen Team Members, ensuring consistent leadership is demonstrated in the kitchen during service periods.
- Oversee prep of food items during non-service periods - ensure that prep is stocked to appropriate levels and that service areas are set up for efficiency.
- Responsible for your own section and for ensuring service is smooth as well as assist with other sections as required
- You will ensure food costs and waste are kept within budget, and that safety and health measures adhered to at all times
- Relevant experience accompanied by culinary flair and genuine passion for the industry
- Diligent and adherence to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery highly regarded
- Food Safety certificate is required
- First Aid certificate is desired
Last, but certainly not least, you should be a great person to work with, who is reliable, level headed and able to ensure continuous improvement through your ability to think outside the box. If you're cool as a cucumber under pressure with a passion for training & developing a team, apply now!About the Victorian Quarantine Hub
Temporary residents will occupy dedicated units, affording them space and services to complete a manadated quarantine period with dignity, and if we do our job right, delight. Your role, regardless of your title will be to ensure the uncompromised service and safety of our residents and your colleagues. You will be provided with not only the necessary training and PPE equipment (Masks are a must at all times) you will also be inducted into a workplace with people at its core. Accor knows how to make people feel welcome and it all starts with you! This will be a role that looks and feels different to any you've had before, whether you have hospitality experience or not.
To maintain the safety of all staff and residents, all team members will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and its variants. Why work with Accor:
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .Work Experience
The Chef De Partie Butcher is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Chef De Partie Butcher is responsible for all butchering, fabrication and storage of meats, fish, seafood and fowl in accordance with specifications and quality standards. Work in cooperation with other kitchen personnel in coordinating their supply needs for meats, fish and fowl. Maintains the organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.Benefits
Free duty meal, uniform provided, medical & dental benefits, bienvenue discount and good career development.