Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Doha, Qatar
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 21 Sep 2022
Job Role : Chef de Partie
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ70148
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-10-27
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Banyan Tree Doha
Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
Chef De Partie - Employee Restaurant
Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and wanting more.
What is in it for you:
- In 3-4 bullet points, showcase the benefits and perks of working at the property
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/