We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Airlie Beach, Australia
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 19 Apr 2022
Job Role : Chef de Partie
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ62336
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-28
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
The Mantra Club Croc, located in idyllic Airlie Beach, has undergone major works that has turned it into an iconic holiday destination. Join us in creating a wonderful experience for guests in our 160 rooms, bistro style restaurant, conference centre, pool dining area and manicured grounds. And on your days off, there's the incredibly beautiful Whitehaven beach on your doorstep.
Do you thrive in the kitchen? We are seeking a Chef de Partie to share their creative flair with our Kitchen Team.
As our next Chef De Partie reporting directly to the Head Chef, you will:
- Manage your own section ensuring a smooth service delivery as well as assisting with other sections as required
- You will control the pass when required and ensure food costs are kept to within the budget along with managing labour costs
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests, according to property standards and timeframes of service
- Lead, train and mentor junior kitchen staff
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
What we are looking for:
- Leadership experience within a professional kitchen environment
- Demonstrated experience with dietary requirements including creating menus to suit those requirements
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of adhering to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements & an understanding of HACCP management
- With culture at the core of this business, you will be a leader invested in your staff, their development and productivity
- A food Safety Supervisor certificate is desired
- High levels of organisation & time management skills
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. [Hotel] is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .