Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Albury, Australia
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 18 Jul 2022
Job Role : Chef de Partie
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ26983
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-16
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Located in the heart of the CBD, Mantra Albury is positioned to be the region's premier corporate, meetings and leisure hotel. The full-service seven story hotel will offer 146 spacious guest rooms, ground floor restaurant and bar, executive lounge, gym, and large conference facilities.
Do you enjoy early starts and thrive in a fast passed environment? Join us today as a Chef de Partie and share your creative flair with our Kitchen Team.
As our Chef de Partie, you will:
- Work closely with the Head Chef to provide high quality meals for guests, clients, and events
- Maintain the effective operation of the kitchen
- Be involved in preparing high quality food according to menu plans and within specified budgets
- Ensure strict compliance with hygiene and food safety requirements
What we are looking for:
- A person with a strong passion for food
- Understanding and appreciation for traditional and contemporary cooking styles and methods
- Flexibility in your cooking approach to adapt to guest requests
- A thorough understanding of dietary and religious food requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Someone with their own transport or have the ability to start at 6:30am
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .