Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Chef de Partie
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Chef De Partie
Novotel Birmingham City CentreWhat is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene, safety and sanitation policies and document them on a daily basis.
- Responsible for all food preparations and duties assigned as per the standard and policies.
- Monitor food portioning, food cost and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Responsible for training, guiding and supervising the demi chef's and commis chefs.
- Knowledge and full awareness of all the menus and help senior chef in developing new menus.
- Adhere to the hotel policies and procedure.
- Seek and provide daily feedback and reporting of issues as they arise to seek guest satisfaction at highest level at all times.
Your team and working environment:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in managing and motivating people
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge in dealing with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
A wonderful pre-opening property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/ Benefits
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
Heartist AccorHotels Bienvenue Card
Free Bonus Breaks
WorkPlace Options (Employee Advice Line)