Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Chef de Partie
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Chef de Partie
Pullman Cairns International
Pullman Cairns International is the premier choice for accommodation in beautiful tropical North Queensland. We offer 321 guest rooms that welcome guests from all over the world. We are famous for our food, prepared by the best in Coco's Kitchen and Bar, and our newly rejuvenated conference spaces. This role leads a team of chefs to deliver an outsanding culinary experience. Using quality local produce and your flair for creative presentation you will drive quality in all touch points.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- #WorkYourWay - tell us how this role can fit with every part of your life
- Access to the ALL Heartists Program from day one - offering preferential hotel rates and offers from more than 80 partners
- Learning programs through our Learn Your Way online platform and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- The opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world
What will you bring to the team?
- Train and develop a team in quality preparation and presentation.
- Work a variety of shifts with opportunity for flexibility.
- Assist with menu development in a variety of sections.
- Liaise with front of house team members regarding the availability of menu items, additions to the menu and any relevant changes.
- Maintain excellent presentation standards at all times.
- Actively training and promoting compliance with food safety standards, dietary requirements, hygiene, cleanliness and other compliance requirements of the kitchens area.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Flexible and adaptable approach, willing to work as part of a large kitchen and in a variety of sections to ensure our guests have a great dining experience
- Able to lead a diverse team
- Strong communication, organisational skills and grooming standards
- Outstanding work ethic with the flexibility to work rotating rosters and shifts
- Well versed in all aspects of Food Hygiene, HACCP and OH&S to ensure safe working practices are followed within the kitchen
- Relevant Trade qualifications and experience in a similar role
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.