Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Kingscliff, Australia
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 01 Jun 2022
Job Role : Chef de Partie
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ29715
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-06
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
The formerly sleepy fishing village of Kingscliff on far north coast of NSW is now home to a truly relaxing and desirable destination in Peppers Salt Resort & Spa. Surrounded by some of Australia's finest beaches and World Heritage listed National Parks, this is a working environment without equal, with its own restaurant, day spa and multitude of first -class facilities.
Do you thrive in the kitchen? We are seeking a Chef de Partie to share their creative flair with our Kitchen Team.
As our next Chef De Partie reporting directly to the Head Chef, you will:
- Manage your own section ensuring a smooth service delivery as well as assisting with other sections as required
- You will control the pass when required and ensure food costs are kept to within the budget along with managing labour costs
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests, according to property standards and timeframes of service
- Lead, train and mentor junior kitchen staff
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
What we are looking for:
- Leadership experience within a professional kitchen environment
- Demonstrated experience with dietary requirements including creating menus to suit those requirements
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of adhering to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements & an understanding of HACCP management
- With culture at the core of this business, you will be a leader invested in your staff, their development and productivity
- A food Safety Supervisor certificate is desired
- High levels of organisation & time management skills
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor