Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Chef de Partie
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Chef De Partie
MÃ¶venpick Dead Sea
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Sous Chef or Jr. Sous Chef, assists in directing and controlling the whole food production in a manner that ensures the highest level of food quality, sanitation in food service and departmental profitability. Responsible for high quality of food and presentation of Buffet sets up, a' la Carte dishes and Banquets and to build up and maintain an excellent reputation. Display creativity, in order to be different and new to create a new market
What you will be doing:
What is in it for you?
- Assumes the responsibilities of the Jr. Sous Chef in his absence
- Informs on a daily basis the Executive Chef of all relevant information in operational and personal matter, including information that does not require the Executive Chef's action
- Attends daily briefing meeting with Executive Chef and other kitchen employees
- Checks on taste, consistently and quantity of all prepared food items, ensure there in no over production
- Assists the Executive Chef in the production, preparation and presentation of all food Items to ensure highest food quality at all times.
- Assists in development and implementing standards, Recipes, Portion size and costing
- Assists within the kitchen operation, daily market lists and inter-kitchen transfers as required and submits to the Executive Chef.
- Under the guidance of the Executive Sous Chef assists in conducting formal on-the-job training sessions for kitchen employees.
- Controls movement of unauthorized person in the kitchen
- Check punctuality and attendance off all employees.
- Ensures proper storage of all raw materials and food items, and makes sure no spoilt materials are kept.
- Check all dry storerooms requisitions and makes sure, no over ordering was done. Keeps an eye on the products as to never get shortage especially before public holiday or busy season
- Checks and taste all buffet, displays and banqueting set-ups in accordance to the Executive Chef's specification and takes action if he sees discrepancies immediately
- During peak hours i.e. lunch and dinner, Chef de Partie is to be stationed at the outlet kitchen or Buffet to ensure the food is served according to the Executive Chef's specification.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
Your experience and skills include: Education
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Discounted Food & Beverage, Golf and Spa on property
- Senior High School, Hotel School or Tourism Academy
- Held Demi Chef Position, minimum of 2 years and had previous experience, in reputable establishment of a minimum 8 years.
Your team and working environment:
- Good communication skills in English (oral and writing)
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by our authentic warmth and essence of generosity Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS