Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : London, United Kingdom
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 06 Jul 2022
Job Role : Chef de Partie
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ9844
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-16
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel London Wembley
We are looking for a Chef De Partie, to join our Kitchen Team at The Novotel London Wembley.
As a key member of staff your main responsibilities will be to:
- Participate into the leading, training and coaching of your colleagues.
- Work in collaboration with the team and Head Chef.
- Work autonomously on your own section and during low activity levels run the kitchen operations for service.
- Ensure that the quality of the food produced meets the highest quality.
- Be responsible for receiving deliveries and assisting the Head Chef in stock management including food orders.
- Work collaboratively with the head chef to reduce food wastage and find creative ways to give a second life to ingredients.
- Ensure that the cleanliness of the kitchen and kitchen procedures meet the hotel's food policy and HACCP plan.
Who do we need?
We are looking for a candidate with a can-do attitude, creative and able to think-out of the box.