Hotels & Resorts
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Chef de Partie
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Chef de Partie (Pastry)
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Hotel & Residence
What is in it for you :
What you will be doing:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Chance to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Maintain and enhance our pastry products through creative development and presentation.
- Lead by example using Accor's: Mission, Vision & Values
- Support/Coach/Lead & motivate pastry kitchen colleagues
- Actively share ideas, opinions & suggestions in weekly Sous Chef meeting
- Ensure all pastry kitchen colleagues are aware of standards & expectations
- Promote Health and Safety at all times
- Implement HACCP standards in the hotel with the assistance of the Executive Chef, Hygiene Officer.
- Ensure all grooming, spot check and temperature control sheets are filled as required
- Complete monthly one on one's, probation & annual reviews as scheduled
- Maintain cleanliness and proper rotation of product in Pastry chillers & freezers
- Maintain proper distribution & adjustments to culinary BEOs.
- Liaison daily with Outlet Chefs to keep open lines of communication & guest feedback
- Menu development for outlets/ banquets/ IRD
- Strives to maintain & improve all pastry food and amenity preparations & presentations
- Your experience and skills include:
- Prior experience of 2 years in same position in a 5 star luxury hotel.
- Strong understanding of HACCP.
- Have a strong working knowledge of International Cuisine.
- Experience working in Middle East or Asia an asset.
- Proven track record of cost control including food, equipment, labour and wastage to meet the food quality goals and the hotel's financial goals.
- Enthusiastic and with an outgoing personality who is very guest driven.