We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Ha Noi/Vietnam
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Chef de Partie
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ73694
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Hanoi Thai Ha
- Monitor food quality and consistency to ensure that the food presented to our guest is of the highest quality standard
- Perform yield testing, product identification and ensure that rotation and labelling adhere to written guidelines for food produce specifications
- Monitor dry and general stores daily, ensure that all perishable produce delivered to the hotel follow the written guidelines for product specifications. Give special attention to all imported products/seasonal products
- Conduct weekly kitchen walk-through and liaise with Executive Steward to ensure that the kitchen sanitation and Engineering maintenance and standards are met
- Perform hands on as and when required to demonstrate a variety of international cuisine through food tasting
- Monitor all food items ordered to ensure minimal wastage and proper product utilization is carried out at all times
- Ensure that no unauthorized personal enters the kitchen at any point in time and that those who enter follow the guideline set forth by the occupational health department
- Ensure that all equipment and perishable items are stored in its designated place and is done in the most hygienic manner
- Work closely with receiving department and storeroom to ensure that received goods are of the standard quality and according to hotel's specifications
- Update recipe, costing and menu planning for promotions
- Secondary / High school education
- Additional certification(s) from a reputable Culinary school will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.