We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Bangkok/Thailand
Level : Management
Posted : 28 Nov 2021
Job Role : Accountant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ84635
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 26 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit
- To supervise daily accounting operations.
- To perform bank reconciliation and month-end reconciliation of all general ledger balances
- To prepare the trial balance and financial reports.
- To review and analyze all accounts before issuing final monthly financial statements.
- Prepare financial reports as required by the hotel and where necessary provide detailed analysis, outlining trends, weaknesses and recommendations for corrective action.
- Assist and support the Director of Finance & Accounting in maintaining control over hotel assets, liabilities, income and expenditure.
- Develop the accounting, administrative and legal system to obtain the optimum speed, accuracy and content of management information commensurate with economic costs and other duties.
- University/College Degree. Fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum 3 years in hotel Finance & Accounting.
- Pleasant personality and good communication skills.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.