Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Chief Accountant
Novotel Riyadh Al Anoud
What's in it for you:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Joining an innovative environment that supports the development and investment of its colleagues
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Perform financial analysis and reporting.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual revenue and capital budgets.
- Perform month-end accounting activities.
- Assist with the planning, testing, training, implementation and review of all aspects of financial systems.
Why work for Accor?
- Relevant hotel experience.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to use and interpret related computer systems.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS