Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Chief Engineer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Chief Engineer
- Chief Engineer with strong planned preventive maintenance ethos.
- Strong organisational and leadership abilities backed up with solid Admin experience
- What you will be doing:
- Execution of regular technical / skills training .
- Develops and implements cost reduction .
- Participates in the execution of new projects including planning and costing .
- Fully in charge of the fire and safety policies and procedure of the hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- 5 to 10 years' professional experience in a range of concept (business sector , volume , country , resort etc ..)
- Recognized management skills , computer literate , material control and an aptitude for new technologies .
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS