Hotels & Resorts
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Job Role :
Assistant Chief Engineer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Chief Engineer
- Conduct maintenance and operation of the physical structure of the hotel, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment
- Verify completion of all routine maintenance of meeting rooms, ballrooms, outlets, back of the house spaces and grounds. Verify completion of all repairs, replacement, renovation projects to offices and employee work areas.
- Coordinate with Procurement Manager for all purchasing.
- Follow safety procedures and emergency plans for personnel and equipment by the company and according to local laws and regulations.
- Maintain effective energy management and preventative maintenance programs and conduct specific training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in the hotel.
- Develop, recommend, implement and manage the Engineering department's annual and long term goals
- Is an integral part of the business team, attends all scheduled meetings and contributes actively with proper preparation
- Effectively communicates to hotel team members
- Conducts a daily briefing with department team members on current key activities
- Anticipate and respond to guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction
- Be an inspiration to all hotel staff to achieve luxury levels of performance
- Interacts in a positive way with all team members to ensure a luxury guest experience
- Ensures compliance with local health and safety regulations.
- A minimum 5 year experience working as a Chief Engineer.
- Good management & communication skill
- Computer literate & MS Office, Good command of English, Strong organizational skills. Strong technical, mechanical knowledge with sophisticated machinery, extensive PM knowledge and MA for all equipment in hotels able to repair and be hands on with machines, knowledge in Risk and Safety for fire prevention other high risk fields.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- International working ambiance
- Attractive salary package
- Working with positive mindset colleagues