Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Chief Engineer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Chief Engineer
Novotel Imagicaa Khopoli,
- Responsible to manage all aspects of maintenance staff on a daily basis. Directs, coordinates and performs routine, preventive and emergency interior / exterior maintenance and repairs to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of Hotel operations.
- Directs the Engineering staff, accounting/ budgeting, asset protection, inventory control and human resources.
- To direct and coordinate the overall activities of the Engineering Department.
- Conform and adhere to the policies & procedures and rules & regulations as laid down by the hotel in order to achieve the highest levels of guest service.
- To maintain regular inventories of the technical equipment.
- Ensure quality is adhered to in all aspects of the job, by the Engineering team.
- To abide by the mission statement of the Company and of the department. Identify the major facilities and equipment requirements for the department and the property.
- Ensure correct maintenance of all equipment in conjunction with the other user departments & stay abreast with technological advances in surveillance & safety of the equipment.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to deliver effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Motivate and develop staff to ensure smooth functioning of the department.
- Ensure that the team is trained in all safety provisions.
- Coordinate with the Purchasing department to obtain the relevant data, float inquiries and quotations.
- Supervise the upkeep of all plumbing and electrical systems.
- Check and inspect all machinery and other equipment.
- Check for maintenance and upkeep of records and statements.
- Prepare duty roster. Check and ensure preventive and routine maintenance of all equipment.
- Ensure that the company has a technological advantage by constant upgradation of the equipment.
Qualification : Diploma in Engineering / Bachelor of Engineering
Experience : 10-15 years of experienceBenefits
- Be Part of Heartist Culture
- Opportunity to Develop a career