Hotels & Resorts
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role :
Assistant Chief Engineer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Chief Engineer
Novotel Riyadh Al Anoud
What is in it for you?
Duties include but not limited to:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Manage, train and direct the engineering department.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are being adhered to for all works done.
- Generate necessary reports about department's performance and make adjustments as necessary.
- Schedule preventative maintenance to ensure the longevity of all facilities.
- Control all expenses while maintaining quality of the work.
Why work for Accor?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Detail oriented.
- Energetic and proactive.
- Related hotel experience.
- Knowledge of all related computer systems.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS