We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Engineering
Location : Rach Gia/Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 25 Nov 2021
Job Role : Assistant Chief Engineer
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ62599
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 23 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Phu Quoc Beach Resort
- Oversee and manage the Property Operations, Maintenance & Energy Consultants and Gardening in the hotel
- Work with owning company project team in regards to the above tasks
- Report to Director of Operations and General Manager
- Experience in the similar position, preferably in international hotel/resort
- Bachelor degree in related to engineering, construction, technical
- Vietnamese Fluent, Good command in English
- Guest service minded
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.