Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Chief Security
TRIBE BALI KUTA BEACH (pre-opening)
- Ensures the safety of people and property
- Fully aware and responsible for emergency procedure
- Implement safety and security training program and ensure effective dissemination of procedures and policies to all employees.
- Coordinate with Chief Engineer for control of lock and key system in the hotel.
- Provide customer a secure and safe environment combined with interaction with both guest and employees and being available for information and advice.
- Make schedule of weekly operation and coordinate the activities of the department.
- To manage and control security camera system and fire system.
- To co-ordinate with relative sections to train staff specialist in preventing and fighting fire inside working place.
- Good English both oral and written
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position
- Preferable candidate with hotel working experience background and pre-opening experience
- Guest oriented
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Develop talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21