We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : PARIS, France
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 May 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ91434
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-22
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
ABOUT D-EDGE :
Have you ever booked a hotel online ? Then you've probably used D-EDGE without knowing it.
Every day, we help more than 17,000 hotels worldwide to develop their online visibility and sales through a range of SaaS and digital marketing solutions. Amongst the 480 D-EDGERs, the R&D team is made up of a hundred or so enthusiasts who are reinventing hotel booking for both the traveller and the hotelier.
As a subsidiary of the Accor group, D-EDGE simplifies the life of independent hotels and hotel chains alike.
ABOUT THE TEAM :
The team purpose is to provide technical support helping customers within the D-EDGE Suite of products. The team is the first point of contact for customers' technical requests.
The agent must be able to handle any type of support requests on how to use our products and manage technical requests both to find the origin of the problem and to solve it, within the limits of their capabilities and available tools.
Basic technical issues can include things such as overbookings, price or inventory problems, etc.
A solution must be provided to customers in the shortest possible delay and as understandable as possible.
- As the first contact, the Technical Support Specialist is in charge of answering incoming phone calls
- Create / Take ownership of cases in Salesforce proactively
- Investigate & solve customers' issues in the shortest possible delay
- Provide prompt, professional and customized assistance to clients seeking advice on the use of D-EDGE products
- Increase knowledge, awareness, and autonomy of clients on the use of these products;
- Manage clients' complaints concerning the issues with our suite of tools
- Resolve product issues by understanding, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Once all checks are done, collect all needed info in order to escalate unresolved cases to higher level
- Train, mentor and shadow Junior colleagues, use acquired experience and knowledge to guide the junior agents.