Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Director of Marketing and Sales
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Cluster Assistant Director of Sales
Fairmont The Palm
Cluster Assistant Director of Sales
As a Cluster Assistant Director of Sales you are responsible to assist in leading and supervising the sales team in all areas of sales, oversee the day to day sales activities, implement action plans and accomplish goals and set targets.
Summary of Daily Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Meet the sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for all business units (Fairmont The Palm, Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers and Th8 Palm, Managed by Accor)
- Solicit group, corporate, government and banquet business through action plan preparation and execution and support with leisure sales whenever required
- Set strategies for the cluster corporate, group, meetings and events and leisure segments with CDOS & CDORM
- Manage overseas MICE & corporate accounts and RFP inquiries through Lanyon and Cvent platform
- Work closely with the Catering & Conference Service Department to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and guests depart satisfied
- Participate in overseas tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within Anais
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
- Attend internal meetings and support Director of Sales on all day to day tasks
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Guide, support and coach Sales Managers & Coordinators in Groups, Corporate and Meetings & Events in all business units
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- 5 years hotel sales experience required
- Established contacts with government entities and local and global DMC's & corporate accounts required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly accountable and reliable.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS