Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Cluster Assistant Revenue Manager
Pullman Zamzam Makkah
Cluster Assistant Revenue Manager
We are looking for a Cluster Assistant Revenue Manager in both Pullman Zamzam Makkah & Madina to support the operation of the revenue department to optimize sales for the property and assists to ensure maximum revenue opportunities are achieved.
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Ensuring that inventory allocation and pricing parameters are positioned to support the overall revenue goals of the hotel.
- Analyze service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manages room authorizations, rates and restrictions
- Conduct staff performance assessment process.
- Implement revenue management strategies.
- Ensures all hotels follow brand strategies
- Understands the working relationship between sales, reservations and property management systems.
- Promotes and protects brand equity.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc
- Explores opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, and encourage innovation
- Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations
- Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
Your team and working environment:
- 7 to 9 years of experience in the same field
- Saudi Nationality is preferable
- Previous experience in Accor hotels is preferable
- Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Excellent English lanugage
- Arabic Speaker
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS