Cluster Executive Sous Chef (Local)
Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Cluster Executive Sous Chef (Local)
- Directly responsible for Main Kitchen Culinary areas, ensuring a smooth running, profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
- Maintain the hotel's cuisine concepts and standards for food preparation and presentation.
- Maintain food cost by ensuring that proper preparation, inventory, requisition, food pars and control systems are in place in all food operations areas.
- Enforce the food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests.
- Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, to include dating, proper storage, rotation, etc. Maintain the basic food safety and sanitation I accordance with the company policies.
- Enforce Sanitation by checking to pass audit score target request
- Achieve departmental Budget goals by maintaining efficient cost expenditure.
- To accurately forecast business demands on a weekly basis to ensure efficient staffing & food production.
- To supervise the completion of the wage on a basis and critique discrepancies
- Responsible for all accounting and billing procedures within the culinary operation.
- To ensure the awareness & enforcement of all Accor and Novotel standard
- To enforce operational Standards that are reviewed periodically and then updated and improved.
- Responsible to maintain the overall welfare of our Associates by providing them with the training and resources to take care of our guests.
- To ensure the efficient scheduling of management and associates.
- To assist in the execution of Culinary Management & Associate reviews, ensuring appraisals in a professional and timely manner.
- To supervise all aspects of Associate management including hiring and discipline in conjunction with the Executive Chef.
- To train subordinate managers and supervisors in effective "coaching and counseling" and the correct process of progressive discipline.
- To conduct an effective communication within department to make sure information and meet and around
- Diploma from a reputable Hospitality Management / Culinary school preferred
- Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing food production & culinary operations in a hotel gained from working in key cities / resorts destinations globally
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in both Vietnamese & English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- High degree of professionalism with sound human resources management and business acumen capabilities
- Vietnamese speaking
- External or 6-month internal mission
- - Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.