Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level : Management
Posted : 05 Jul 2022
Job Role : Assistant IT Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ49675
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-06
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
ibis Jeddah Malik Road
The overall scope of the position is to maintain and execute the hotel's Marketing, Digital and E-commerce activities including but not limited to developing strategy, website updates, active content update, traditional media communications, Social media management, Online reputation management, META optimization, OTA's optimization.
- Developing integrated quarterly and yearly marketing plans covering a 360 approach with a mix of traditional and digital channels.
- Building yearly E-commerce plan for the hotel across Direct & Indirect channels.
- Hotel strategy contribution, working in close relation with key stakeholders from F&B, Sales, Revenue and PR.
- Assisting the Director of Sales and Marketing, and General Manager devise yearly budget recommendations.
- Keep within the Accor and Hotel's brand guidelines for all advertising and marketing. Preserve brand standards and price consistency across all online distribution channels.
- Assists Director of Sales and Marketing in developing and producing sales support materials for hotel (newsletters, brochures, mailers, promotion materials, in-room information, guides, etc.) in adherence to corporate identity standards
- Assists Director of Food and Beverage in development and production of signage, menus, and other F&B collateral materials.
- Arrangement of regular photography of products/services/events at the hotel to help maximize visibility.
- Optimizing and Working on Acquisition levers at Hotel level (SEO, DISPLAY, META (hook-logic) & SOCIAL MEDIA)
- Ensuring Individual hotel presence across key Social platforms relevant to the source markets and social content production
- Optimizing Social Media tools usage (Social Media desk, Local Measure etc.) and paid social media marketing.
- Microsite development and maintaining of promotional opportunities through microsite to ensure greatest possible digital exposure.
- CRM Communication supporting Rooms, F&B and other hotel services. (via Liana Mailer)
- Actively develop and maintain a database of corporate & hotel's email newsletter subscribers. Schedule regular sending to all guests and individuals who have subscribed.
- Ensure brand and marketing message on electronic channels is consistent with overall marketing activities i.e. special promotions/offers etc.
- Monitoring of guest reviews through website and social media channels, and responding to inquiries where necessary.
- Accor APP visibility and usage uplift across the hotel (including Downloads)
- Monitor and assist in ensuring Rate parity together with the Revenue Director/Manager throughout all electronic distribution channels.
- Reporting and Analysis of Web Direct performance for the hotel.
- Reporting and Optimization of performance through Acquisition levers. Including but not limited to SEO, DISPLAY, META & SOCIAL MEDIA)
- Monthly update on hotels action plans and communication calendar.
- Reporting directly to GM or Director of Sales and reporting dotted line to Regional E-commerce and Marketing teams.